[Dragaera] More 'Rose' answers

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Thu May 10 23:19:40 PDT 2007

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

> Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:41:40 -0700
> From: "Davdi Silverrock" <davdisil at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] 'Rose' CD differences [at length]
>
> On 5/9/07, A.S. Zanoni  wrote:
>> Many details follow.  You have been warned.
>
> Details are crunchy.  Thanks.
>

> Some more questions, as long I have the curiosity:
>
> Is there a title for the thing with the drum(s) after /The Visit/?
> Is that a doumbek being played?
> And whose voice is at the very end?
>

> ------------------------------

You're welcome.  :>

Steve tells me that no, there is no title, unless it's on the tape.

The instruments are a doumbek, a riq, and a tar, played by Steve.  Steve
spelled them for me.

The voice at the end is Sarah Dietrich.

The tape does not show a title after "The Visit," but there is an
additional title after "If I Should Happen to Leave."  It says "Fill the
Tape" both on the tape case and on the cassette itself.  That would be
at the end of Side One.

In case you're wondering, no; I did not open the 'wrapped tape.  There's
an orphaned copy of the tape that hasn't got a case.

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust