[Dragaera] More 'Rose' answers

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun May 13 12:04:42 PDT 2007

On 5/10/07, A.S. Zanoni wrote:

> > Some more questions, as long I have the curiosity:
> >
> > Is there a title for the thing with the drum(s) after /The Visit/?
> > Is that a doumbek being played?
> > And whose voice is at the very end?
> >

> Steve tells me that no, there is no title, unless it's on the tape.

I have to confess, I had an evil thought pop into my brain, and now
that it's rattling around in  there, I can only exorcise it by telling
it here.

The track ought to be called:
    "Doumbeks Ate My By-By".

I will go somewhere far away now.

> The instruments are a doumbek, a riq, and a tar, played by Steve.  Steve
> spelled them for me.
>
> The voice at the end is Sarah Dietrich.

The lyrics booklet says that for some of tracks, harmony vocals and
chorus include the name Sara Diedrich, which I assume is the proper
spelling of the above (but what do I know?).