[Dragaera] Is it a competition? ;]

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Mon May 14 23:35:48 PDT 2007

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

> Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 20:23:53 +0000
> From: lincicum at comcast.net (Jon Lincicum)
> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Hyperintelligent blue...was:Re: Yuck

> Must be time for me to listen to the radio series again.
>
> Majikjon
>
> On further thought, it was a bit disappointing that no reference was made to his work on Doctor Who... Although this is, perhaps, not so much his own invention as the others are.

No, I totally agree with you.  I thought his Dirk books came from Doctor
Who more, at least in feel, than the other series.  (Yes, I know its
name, but in trying to write less and get to sleep sooner, I am failing
utterly.)  I love way too many parts of _The Long Dark Tea-Time of the
Soul_ and _Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency_.

How can you top "the sleep of the just, unless you meant the just asleep"?

And the Howard Bell award!!!  =laughter=  There should be a Howard Bell
award for authors who are just like Howard Bell.

Take care, Majikjon.

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust