[Dragaera] Dragaeran reincarnation

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue May 22 11:58:39 PDT 2007

Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM wrote:
> But this expresses my point as to *why* someone would want to remember a
> time before they were alive--because doing so would confirm that there
> was a "before", and implies that there will likely be an "after".

Going on-topic - I don't have a good handle on what reincarnation means
on Dragaera.

On Earth, people who believe in reincarnation seem odd to me - if I
can't remember anything about my past life or if I didn't have any past
life - then there is no real difference.

Steve has described some of the after (in-between) life.   But has
pretty much left us to guess about what it means to be reincarnated.