[Dragaera] The Lyorn's Horn

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Sun May 27 19:25:04 PDT 2007

Steve Rapaport wrote:
> New one is nicer, but now looks recognizably like a greyhound, with no
> trace of horsiness.   And the horn is so narrow at the base it looks
> like a greyhound being stabbed in the head.
>
> I like the slicker look and the colors, though an auburn red in there
> somewhere seems appropriate.
>
> Steve
Are lyorn supposed to look "horsey"? I can't recall this description
being applied to them anywhere.

I may tinker some more with the body shape tho. You're absolutely right,
it's very hard to look at that profile and not see "greyhound".

And the horn probably could use a little work. Perhaps a bit longer? I
kinda like the thinness of it, though I can probably widen it slightly
to good effect.