[Dragaera] The Lyorn's Horn

Steve Rapaport steve.rapaport at gmail.com
Sun May 27 19:29:56 PDT 2007

I don't have the books with me and don't know where the concordance is, but
I thought a Lyorn was partway between horsey and doggy looking, plus a horn.

I think the horn should be at least twice as wide at the base as at the tip,
so it's obvious it's growing OUT of the forehead, not being stabbed INTO it.

Steve

--
\Steve