[Dragaera] Crack in Palace [spolier]

inuyashadontask at aim.com inuyashadontask at aim.com
Wed Jul 4 20:46:17 PDT 2007

??????? First. When did "Brokedown Palace" get re-publish?

??????? Second. The crack in Brokedown Palace, no pun indeeded, is that there is a two year time jump. Now I haven't finished it however it is just very annoying. When Milklos left he was gone for two years, Vilmos and Viktor's friend even confirms this. However we were left at the Countress who was fifteen arriving, anf the dragon in the forest. Now Vilmos could not have been lost for two nor could the dragon could run for two years (why would it), to make it worse the countress is still fifteen upon her arrival. Now in Dragera, the days are 30 hours long and a week is only five days, all of which is scap in less there is a spell. However when Mili went back he metioned the "trap door" was there over two years, and Vilmos stated the stairs fell a year ago.
Whats with the time jump?

?????? Third. What is with the reoccuring?disillusionment of the characters about the palace through another eyes?

?????? Fourth. The building, why is it so... "decaying?" I mean in Dragaera there use spells and such, but I don't get the Egyptians used nothing of the sort, and there left behind "buildings" till this day, the few which escaped the French tank testing.

????? Fifth. Nosh-pa claims that fencing is a Eastern art, but Viktor nor the King practice such arts.

????? Sixth. What was the sword that Fenrio gave Kav. agian? Kerion the Conqueror's sword? Because didn't he give get to Aleria's Father (the name esapeds my Auron?)

???? Seventh. How can the Easterns musted enought people to fight if the own King's domian is that of a Boran in Dragaera?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Sorry for my wrongdoings (grammar,?spelling, names, and misunderstandings)