[Dragaera] A passing comment of Sethra's

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Sun Jul 8 12:58:49 PDT 2007

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007, J C wrote:

> "Should I happen to not be around when Lady Teldra wakes up, you will not
> forget to give her my regards?" p.253(pb) ISSOLA
>
> It struck my wife as significant, because she read it as "In case I'm no
> longer around when..." which implies that Sethra has either divined,
> intuited, suspects, fears or has had prophesied that her demise is imminent

Interesting point, but is it like Sethra to mention such a vital
piece of information (to Vlad of all people, who she's very fond of
sending off ignorant) off-handedly?  I can't quite imagine her
caring too much if Teldra gets a final good-bye, either.

Also, do we know via Paarfi if Sethra survives until Norathar's reign?