[Dragaera] A passing comment of Sethra's

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 9 13:12:58 PDT 2007

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Philip Hart wrote:

> [...] we might well have Texts which are reconstructed from incomplete
> but overlapping sources, including some from Vlad's time.  For example
> the comment about Sethra's disappearance might date from a pre-Vlad
> manuscript.

Actually that doesn't help much because Sethra had a high profile in
the Piroiad, as probably already noted by someone above.

Anyway, it's possible that she had been maintaining a low profile
in the pre-Vlad PI era, but took a more obvious hand in state affairs
with Aliera's return.  This might correlate with the appearance of
the pre-Paarfiad manuscripts referred to in the Vladiad.  This might
be useful for either of the Paarfi-is-Sethra theories described in wiki.