[Dragaera] a passing comment of Sethra's..

J C greyw01f at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:17:54 PDT 2007

I read over the timeline located here:
http://www.panix.com/~alexx/dragtime.html
and found "Sethra vanishes from public life (FH 430-432)."

This might be the answer to the debate.   It seems that Sethra disappeared
during the Interregnum, though I imagine it was to focus all of her efforts
on holding down the fort during the Interregnum.  Due to all the imagined
activity that was probably happening during the Interregnum, I wouldn't be
surprised if Dzur Mountain actually got up and walked around a bit :P

So we seem to have the reference to Sethra disappearing during the
interregnum, not as the result of some horrendous battle but perhaps to
forestall or prepare for one.  That leaves the comment "Sethra haS
dissapeared from sight" or whatever the quote is the matter of a simple
typo:  if the sentence read "Sethra haD disappeared from sight" there
wouldn't be any confusion about the timeline.

There would, however, still be a question as to whether or not Sethra was
going to re-disappear, possibly before Teldra wakes up.

Jon