[Dragaera] Excerpt from Athyra

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Tue Jul 10 23:58:29 PDT 2007

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

> Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 03:09:29 -0400
> From: "Steve Hubbell" <usagigoya at hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Excerpts and Dragaera
>

> Hi Chica,
>
> Where (and when) was "Looking Forward: Excerpt from Athyra" previously
> published? I seem to recall hearing about it before, but i seem to have
> forgot.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Hubbell

According to the Interweb, "Looking Forward: Excerpt from Athyra" was in
Amazing Stories, March 1993 (edited by Kim Mohan).

I double-checked before adding that to Wikipedia, probably with Locus'
bibliographic information.  Amazing Stories is the only story that I
couldn't cross-check personally.  That doesn't mean Steve lacks a copy -
I just don't know where it is.

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni