[Dragaera] Jhegaala (Potential Spoilers?)

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 10:49:55 PDT 2007

 If you've been following Steve's LiveJournal postings, you probably know by know that /Jhegaala/ has been delivered to his editor, and will likely hit bookstores sometime next year.

If you haven't checked out the wiki page tracking the postings on Jhegaala, you can do so here:

http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Meta:Jhegaala_%28book%29

It occurred to me that this is very likely the most well documented book that he's ever written.

I am interested in reading the book, and going back over the LJ posts to see if I can spot some of the events he talks about in the posts.

In other news, /Dzur/ will be out in mass-market paperback on October 30, 2007. You can pre-order from Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/Dzur-Vlad-Steven-Brust/dp/0765341549/ref=ed_oe_p/102-5723515-6682511?ie=UTF8&qid=1184176095&sr=8-1