[Dragaera] Related poll - not novels

Ken Koester kkoester at email.ers.usda.gov
Wed Jul 11 06:42:53 PDT 2007

A.S. Zanoni wrote:

>1]  Have you read any of Steve's short stories?

Nope.

>2]  Have you read "A Dream of Passion?"

Uh, nope.

>  2a] Was "Dream..." only available online when you heard about it?

I guess, since this email is the first I can remember hearing about it!

>3]  Would you recommend Steve's non-novels to a friend?

Don't know them, so. . . . But just based on the novels, I'd advise
anyone to take a chance, if I thought they would like the same things I do.

>*** 4]  If you could buy a short story collection of Steve's, would you?

Prob'ly.  I've got darn near everything else, after all (-:

>5]  If Steve's short stories interest you, what THREE would you most
>like to lay hands upon first?

Haven't an earthly.

>Format preference:  Do please feel free to note whether you'd rather
>hear or read these.

Read, definitely.

Snarkhunter