[Dragaera] Emma Bull's Territory, and Will Shetterly's Dogland sequel: Gospel of the Knife

Mia McDavid mia_mcdavid at comcast.net
Wed Jul 18 15:42:37 PDT 2007

Davdi Silverrock wrote:

>In addition, Will Shetterly is on tour currently with his wife, Emma
>Bull (co-author with Steven Brust of /Freedom and Necessity/, and
>author of the prelude to /The Paths of the Dead/), who has written her
>own book, /Territory/.

Yes, her very own book.  Not her first, though; Emma has never written
enough books, has never written the same kind of book twice, and has
never written a book that didn't rock.

Must buy Territory.

Thanks for turning me on to her LJ.

Hey, Steve, are there any other LJs out there we might want to know about?

Mia