[Dragaera] OT: Ray Bradbury

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:36:52 PDT 2007

On 7/19/07, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:
> [snip stuff for which life is too short to go into at this point in
> time and is very off-topic for this forum]

Good, because politics are not the point here. The point is that it's
interesting to know something about what the author had in mind for a
particular story, although as Mr. Gaertner pointed out, via a nice
on-topic quotation, that's not the whole story. It was a minor factoid
which doesn't deserve a whole lot of attention. I don't think Mr.
Bradbury is being inconsistent, but I almost regret sticking up for
him in public because Mr. Silverrock wants to turn it into a political
debate.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz