[Dragaera] OT: Ray Bradbury

Ray Lee ray at madrabbit.org
Thu Jul 19 15:02:20 PDT 2007

(I'll assume you meant the below in an honest or amusing or sort of
way, instead of how it seems to come off.)

On 7/19/07, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
> Is the objection here to the use of the word "state"? If so, please feel free to replace it with another words that more closely suits your preferences.

I don't have that option. Davdi explicitly used the word state.
Maximilian disagreed with the use. As a refresher, Davdi's exact
quote: 'When the "community" is large enough, it *is* the state.'

If you are unwilling to concede the concept of a mere counter-example
-- of which multitudes could be constructed, none of which would
violate your quibble on the use of the word 'ban' -- then please just
drop me from the CC: entirely. Arguing over facts and applicability of
the tools of logic is tiresome, and reminds me far too much of current
American politics.

I merely wanted to clarify what I thought was an honest
misunderstanding, not pick a fight.