[Dragaera] More art...

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 10:04:31 PDT 2007

On 7/22/07, andy wrote:
> Nice. You even managed to give our favorite overdeveloped lizard a smartass
> grin. Very nice.

I certainly hope that no-one thinks that I am trying to take credit
for creating the art.

If I were to make such an image, I would most certainly would have
made the jhereg smaller, more snake-like, and with two legs+two wings.
 Perhaps I would have managed to make him look smartass, perhaps not.

And if I had anywhere near the level of technical skill shown be the
artist, there would be a lot more cool Dragaeran art that I'd be
doing, because I want to see it.