[Dragaera] Dragaera Timeline updated

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Wed Jul 25 17:52:29 PDT 2007

At long last, I have gotten around to updating The Dragaera Timeline to
include information from _Dzur_.  See it at:
http://www.panix.com/~alexx/dragtime.html

Feedback welcomed.  I should note that I'm still way behind on reading
this mailing list, so it may be a while before I respond to any.  I do
hope to catch up on that within the next few weeks, however, so please do
pipe up if you see any errors or omissions.

Alexx

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employers.
alexx at panixSPAMBL@CK.com                http://www.panix.com/~alexx
"Why.... that would be pretty cool,
 if they weren't trying to kill me."   [CALVIN & HOBBES]