[Dragaera] Dragaera Timeline updated

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 21:46:49 PDT 2007

Alexx Kay wrote:
> At long last, I have gotten around to updating The Dragaera Timeline to
> include information from _Dzur_.  See it at:
> http://www.panix.com/~alexx/dragtime.html
>
> Feedback welcomed.  I should note that I'm still way behind on reading
> this mailing list, so it may be a while before I respond to any.  I do
> hope to catch up on that within the next few weeks, however, so please do
> pipe up if you see any errors or omissions.
>
> Alexx

Hooray!

Big props, and many many thanks for your continuing work on this amazing
Dragaera resource!

When I have time (probably soon) I will be re-reading /Dzur/, and I'll
be happy to go over the timeline while I do so for any possible omissions.

What's there looks good, though... I was able to spot all the major
events I looked for in their appropriate places.

Well done.