[Dragaera] [Dzur spoiler] Re: Drien

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:30:52 PDT 2007

[Apologies to Davdi for the duplicate message.]

[Dzur spoiler, sort of. Although I'm not sure what it could possibly spoil.]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On 7/27/07, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Doubtful.  There is text that supports Sethra changing her life-state,
> and changing her material composition.  There is nothing that suggests
> that she ever had a different gender, nor that she had a different
> name.

In fact, this passage (p. 91) would probably read differently if
Sethra had ever been a man:

"Shall I have your trousers cleaned?"
"No, thanks. It's just klava."
"And klava stains don't count?"
"You know, Sethra, sometimes I forget that you're a woman."
"There is no way I can possibly respond to that."
"Um. Yeah, forget I said it."

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz