[Dragaera] Jasper Fforde

J C greyw01f at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 06:11:23 PDT 2007

As a result of a Livejournal plug, I've started reading Jasper Fforde and
found him to be a highly accomplished writer.  When I was first reading
Brust, I was frequently chuckling or all-out laughing to myself, and the
same has occurred during the reading of Fforde.  His books are mind-bending
as Steve's are addictive, and there's a great many gems waiting for people
like us who seem to appreciate wit over everything else.

I highly recommend Fforde's books.  I remarked to my wife that they were "of
Brustian quality" which made her jaw drop.