[Dragaera] Devra in Tombstone?

Jeff Log0n5150 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:06:14 PDT 2007

> --- Maximilian Wilson <wilson.max at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "Fey looking"? Hmmm. Is Devera always a Dragaeran whenever she turns
> > up, or is that just word choice?
>
> I know a lot of people use "fey" (doomed to die, acting strangely,
> overly whimsical) to mean "fay" (fairy), but would Emma Bull?
>
> Sorry about the rassum frassum frickin frackin duplicate post,
> Maximilian.
>
> Jerry Friedman
> Pictures from Kenya (for the second and last time):
> http://geraldfriedman.tripod.com

And now we know that you have never read "War for the Oaks", as she uses the
word fey through out, including as a band name ie: Eddie and the Fey.

Also, Emma confirmed the Devra spotting here:
http://coffeeem.livejournal.com/47643.html

All sorts of interesting things on LiveJournal lately. . .
http://skzbrust.livejournal.com/57200.html

jeff