[Dragaera] Devra in Tombstone?

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 15:47:04 PDT 2007

--- Jeff <Log0n5150 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> > --- Maximilian Wilson <wilson.max at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > "Fey looking"? Hmmm. Is Devera always a Dragaeran whenever she turns
> > > up, or is that just word choice?
> >
> > I know a lot of people use "fey" (doomed to die, acting strangely,
> > overly whimsical) to mean "fay" (fairy), but would Emma Bull?
> >
> > Sorry about the rassum frassum frickin frackin duplicate post,
> > Maximilian.
> >
> > Jerry Friedman
> > Pictures from Kenya (for the second and last time):
> > http://geraldfriedman.tripod.com
> >

> And now we know that you have never read "War for the Oaks", as she uses
> the
> word fey through out, including as a band name ie: Eddie and the Fey.

Very good, Sherlock, but you left out an alternative, which is
that I read it long enough ago to have forgotten that spelling.
Or maybe I blocked it out so I'd have only pleasant memories of
the book.

Or were you using a subtle method of pumping me for my reading
history?

> Also, Emma confirmed the Devra spotting here:
> http://coffeeem.livejournal.com/47643.html
>
> All sorts of interesting things on LiveJournal lately. . .
> http://skzbrust.livejournal.com/57200.html

Thanks, and thanks to Philip Hart for the AHD reference.

Jerry Friedman apologizes for yet another duplicate.