[Dragaera] Dragaera Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 13:06:29 PDT 2007

From: Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>
> Planting something in Aliera's rooms would not work because
> she could simply demand to be allowed to testify under the Orb
> that it was not hers.

IF Tortaalik agreed to allow her to so testify, and IF the inquisitor (likely chosen by Tortaalik) asked a question that allowed her to say so.

It strikes me that Aliera's behavior here seems very similar to Morrolan's behavior later regarding refusing to defend his reputation from slander.

And all this is not to say that we have any proof that the stone WAS planted, either.

At best, it is an unknown.