[Dragaera] Verra and the Paths of the Dead

Louis Eastman almagaiz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 18:31:25 PDT 2007

I think she'd just explain it in a non precise way to Vlad rather than waste
valuable time teaching him something he doesn't need to know, being a tool.
Do you explain every action that confuses a subordinate? What about a tool?
Do you teach a hammer how to extract seeds from grapes? You already have
something you can use for that rather than something that could do it but be
impractical.