[Dragaera] Breaking news - new Joss Whedon / Tim Minear show, Dollhouse

Ken Koester kkoester at email.ers.usda.gov
Thu Nov 1 08:31:45 PDT 2007

Johne Cook wrote:

>This sounds freaky cool.  I've read a book by F. Paul Wilson about a similar
>setup, and I love the premise.  I know Joss can craft a killer show.

Idea's not particularly new; Glen Cook did essentially the same thing in
his Starfishers series.  And I'm sure I could rumage around in the attic
between my ears & find a few others.  But having another Whedon show
can't be bad, no matter what the idea, right?  :-)

Meanwhile, I have loyally bought my director's/collector's/whatever
Serenity DVD--haven't checked it out yet, though.

kk