[Dragaera] Offl-list for this, por favor...

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Wed Nov 14 21:43:06 PST 2007

> Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:16:45 -0500
> From: Bastlynn <bastlynn at foxpaws.net>
>
> Chris Olson wrote:
>> Chica,
>>
>> So, I know I've asked before, and I know I even have it around
>> somewhere, but could you email me the address with zip code there?  I
>> may want to send present directly there, given lack of time (which is,
>> you know, like totally my fault:).
>>
>> Thanks, once more! :)
>>
>> Chris

> Ditto actually? Same reason - for the giving of 'cheering up' gifts.
>
> - Sarah / Bastlynn

I did consider an opening condition.  Such as "Those who bribe the local
Chica properly will be passed," but that's totally untrue.

Besides, =evil grin= it wouldn't be the holidays without presents.  ;]

Anyone who does want the house address, please hit reply to sender.
I'll be happy to provide that.

Chica*---

---
A.S. Zanoni