[Dragaera] Dreamcafe: Outbound

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Fri Nov 23 23:51:43 PST 2007

Greetings!

I declare a moratorium on questions until =eyes calendar= 10-Dec-07.

I took another position, with Steve's blessing.  We agreed that I would
stay on here until December 2007.

I am leaving Las Vegas.

*This was resolved before November 2007.*

I am now the outbound personal assistant.  Reesa [eposia on LiveJournal]
will be Steve's new personal assistant.  <dreamcafe DOT com AT gmail DOT
com>

This next week will be really busy for me.  Email is on hiatus.
Dreamcafe transition is taking up my time.

Please, please, if you don't have any current business with me as of
yesterday, address yourself to Reesa.  Thank you!

I'll run Steve's convention calendar and handle associated messages
through June 2008.

I'll be offline during early December.  *Any emails addressed to me will
have to wait until 10-Dec-07.*  Anything involving Steve, books, et
cetera - again, please write Reesa, or Steve himself.

Thank you all.  I expect Steve's move will follow mine presently.

Keep taking care of Steve.

Chica*---

---
A.S. Zanoni