[Dragaera] Holiday Shopping at the Adrilankha Gift Shop!

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Tue Nov 27 12:35:30 PST 2007

Yes, it's true-- after several delays and many requests, there is now a
"sanctioned" source for Vladitude goods -- the Adrilankha Gift Shop,
found at http://www.cafepress.com/dragaera. Quotes and other fun stuff
on t-shirts, klava mugs, buttons, and other swag. All profits go to
Steve, of course. Spread the info around! Current sections include:

Valabar & Sons
Shut Up, Loiosh
No matter how subtle the wizard...
Just Here to Sell Onions
Noish-Pa & Noish-Ma

We'd like to consider offering more graphic designs in the future,
subject to Steve's approval. If you have created Brust-related art that
you would like to donate to the shop in return for a link back to your
own site, please contact me off-list. (And on a related note, if you
know anything about IP law and would like to contribute a standard
agreement that could be used to cover the interests of both artists and
Steve's IP, that would be helpful too.)

If there's a particular quote or other design that you'd like to see,
feel free to suggest it.

Best,

Elizabeth
(a.k.a. "nekokamiko" on LJ)