[Dragaera] Holiday Shopping at the Adrilankha Gift Shop!

Bastlynn bastlynn at foxpaws.net
Tue Nov 27 12:56:51 PST 2007

Elizabeth Dalton wrote:
> Yes, it's true-- after several delays and many requests, there is now a
> "sanctioned" source for Vladitude goods -- the Adrilankha Gift Shop,
> found at http://www.cafepress.com/dragaera. Quotes and other fun stuff
> on t-shirts, klava mugs, buttons, and other swag. All profits go to
> Steve, of course. Spread the info around!

w00p!!! PERFECT! I have now won the Xmas-contest this year ;) A friend
of mine, every year, says he wants "stuff" for Xmas. As far as we can
tell, he never says what he wants mostly so he can stump us repeatedly,
and giggle about it later. ;)

I'm so buying half of the stuff in the store for him.

Nothing like author support and winning the Xmas-contest in one fell
swoop to make your day...

- Sarah