[Dragaera] Authorized swag...

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Thu Nov 29 01:30:37 PST 2007

dragaera-request at lists.dragaera.info wrote:

Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:45:16 -0500
From: Elizabeth Dalton <dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org>
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Holiday Shopping at the Adrilankha Gift Shop!

Steve Hubbell asked:
-----
Does that mean these items are unauthorized?

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/jhereg/-/pv_design_prod/pg_1/p_storeid.123512659/pNo_123512659/id_18746786/opt_/fpt_/c_666/

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/jhereg/-/pv_design_prod/pg_1/p_storeid.102018198/pNo_102018198/id_17116827/opt_/fpt_/c_666/

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/vlad+taltos/-/pv_design_prod/p_storeid.33142752/pNo_33142752/id_8931281/opt_/pg_/c_/fpt_
-----

Yes, to the best of my knowledge Steve receives not a penny from these.
Though, to be fair, the artist for the third item (the mug) offered to
have some of their work contributed to this sort of effort a few weeks ago.

Best,

Elizabeth

---------------------

Unless Steve has said something is authorized, it is not authorized.
That I do know.

(Of course, without fan art, we would lack all the nifty Firefly swag.
So I'm not complaining about works inspired by Steve's writing.)

The Cafepress store that Elizabeth has created is the only store Steve
authorized *to the best of my knowledge* too.  Also, the Adrilankha Gift
Shop is the only Cafepress store that sends monies to Steve.

But... since I butted in, I haven't a solid answer for you on the above
links.  Sorry.  Perhaps someone else will answer.  Perhaps not, also.

I release you back into your usual programming.

Chica*---
Outbound p.a.

---
A.S. Zanoni