[Dragaera] Messianic figures

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Sun Dec 2 11:13:17 PST 2007

I might quibble that Zerika's stand-off with the Lords of Judgment was
critical as well, but it's a mere quibble.

What about Zerika I? I'm thinking here of the creation of the Orb and
Empire, which essentially changed the system everyone in the Empire
lives under. Sort of a "new Covenant" equivalent. I think it's a
stretch, not a very strong comparison, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Support SKZB by doing your holiday shopping at the Adrilankha Gift Shop:
http://www.cafepress.com/dragaera