[Dragaera] Verra and the Paths of the Dead

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Dec 4 12:14:18 PST 2007

On 12/4/2007 Scott Schultz wrote:
>  Does the stuff in the vial resemble human blood?
>
>  It would appear not. If it did, Vlad wouldn't have asked Kiera what
>  it was, he would have asked WHY it was.

If someone told me to keep a vial of something red, I suspect I would
ask the same question.   Blood isn't something that gets given to
someone for safekeeping very often.

As far as I can tell, human blood looks a lot like pig blood, and I
would expect god blood to also look like pig blood.

Did he open the vial when he got it?