[Dragaera] Dragaera shopping

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Tue Dec 11 15:43:47 PST 2007

>    2. Cycle Images now available at Adrilankha Gift Shop
>       (Elizabeth Dalton)

More that I think would be cool:

"Clever, Boss.  Do you think if I had opposable thumbs I could come up
with plans like that?" *

<Sethra and Khaavren's exchange about "Don't say 'old'.">  Might have to
be a poster, prob'ly too long for a shirt.

Something by Tazendra.  Because she rocks.  All four of the Phoenix Guards
rock.

"Have you seen this man?" with an Imperial Wanted Poster of Mario.
Perhaps a silhouette image and a list of alleged crimes.

For that matter, a Wanted Poster for Vlad.  That'd be a fun one to write
the description for.  I bet the Jhereg interoffice memos about Vlad are
pretty fun reading.  :D

"I'm generalizing from one example, here, but everyone generalizes from
one example. At least, I do."

Anyone want to post most favorite five Brust quotes?  It'd be a shame to
leave out the non-Dragaeran books, so don't.  I'm curious to see what all
people liked best.

* Okay, I have to admit, someone gave me this one.  :D  Credit goes to
Chris Olsen and Cat the Fair.

*---

--
A.S. Zanoni