[Dragaera] 12-Dec-07 news [TNH]

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Thu Dec 13 16:26:10 PST 2007

Had to resend this, my server was not happy with my sending mail...

Subject: Re: [Dragaera] 12-Dec-07 news [TNH]
From: "A.S. Zanoni" <chica at dreamcafe.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:29:29 -0500 (EST)
To: "Kenneth Gorelick" <pulmon at mac.com>, dragaera-request at lists.dragaera.info

> > Where is he getting treatment? It is hard to believe that he has an
> > infection of the orbit...maybe the sinus...either way, he should be
> > seen by someone with expertise.
> >
> > Ken

Folks, you are asking me for information that is not mine to give.

Either SKZB will provide this, or he won't.

I'm not chiding you; I care about Steve's health too.  I really do.

Details about Steve's health, like Steve's finances, are his affair.  I'm
not at Dreamcafe, so now I am just a concerned friend.  *I haven't got an
inside scoop because I'm not down the hall anymore.*

Something you should consider is that Steve has not got insurance.  Lack
of insurance often equals lack of medical care, competent or otherwise, in
this country.

Chica*---

---
A.S. Zanoni