[Dragaera] "Heptadecasyllabic Cycle" items now at AGS

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Fri Dec 14 07:35:04 PST 2007

Hi folks,

Courtesy of Mark Mandel, we now have some new items at the Adrilankha
Gift Shop featuring his "Heptadecasyllabic Cycle," which SKZB likes
better than the original Cycle poem. We have items combining the CCNC
Cycle image with the whole poem, e.g. on the backs of shirts, mugs, and
a useful tote bag for carrying around your SKZB book collection.

In addition, we now have House items featuring the new poem lines for
Phoenix, Dragon, Lyorn, and Issola, with more on the way.

Oh, and two items worth mentioning for sheer "freak the mundanes" value:
a two-way calendar that lists 17 months of 17 days each in 5-day weeks
as well as the more usual Terran variety, and a clock with 17 House
icons where the numbers would be (but still runs on 12/24 hour Terran
time, of course).

And for the completists out there, we have a holiday ornament featuring
the Cycle image, black on white porcelain with a nice red ribbon, just
the thing for hanging on the seasonal shrubbery of your choice in
preparation for Pudding Morn. :)

Happy shopping!

--
Elizabeth Dalton