[Dragaera] Jhegaala rumors

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 19:19:02 PST 2007

On Dec 13, 2007 2:59 PM, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

> Elizabeth Dalton wrote:
> > Regarding Jhegaala, here are tidbits I've heard, from an unimpeachable
> > source which I may not disclose:
> >

> > - It takes place after Phoenix and before Athyra
> >

> My booknote says "immediately after Teckla".  But then it could even
> have changed since that version.

Noble sir, I hesitate to dispute with you, but I nearly think that
Steve is on record as saying that the story "takes place between
Phoenix and Athyra."

   http://skzbrust.livejournal.com/29410.html

Are you quite certain that you did not misremember the title of the
book which ends with Vlad  and Noish-pa leaving Adrilankha?