[Dragaera] Nits & picks [not the tool]

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Thu Dec 20 17:29:03 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----

> > The best single malt on earth, as proven by years of dedicated testing
> > by a small of friends. Not sweet, like 25 year old Macallan, nor
> > medicinal like Laphroig. The 16 year old is well worth the price of
> > admission (and unlike Spears junior, is legal!)
>
> Mmmmm... Lagavulin!
>
> Time to hit BevMo!

I love Lagavulin. But the price in Oregon went from about $50 a bottle to
about $80 a bottle in the last three years, so I hardly ever have the funds
to get the stuff anymore.

As such, I usually stick with the Craggenmore, or Talisker.

I should learn to drink Palinka, like Vlad. That's usually much more
economical.

Majikjon

-Trying in vain to bring the conversation back on topic for the list... ;-)