[Dragaera] (Drinking egg nog & stronger stuff)

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Fri Dec 21 21:51:44 PST 2007

> Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 00:26:30 +0000
> From: lincicum at comcast.net (Jon Lincicum)
> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Nits & picks [not the tool]
>
> I love Lagavulin. But the price in Oregon went from about $50 a bottle to
> about $80 a bottle in the last three years, so I hardly ever have the
> funds to get the stuff anymore.
>
> As such, I usually stick with the Craggenmore, or Talisker.
>
> I should learn to drink Palinka, like Vlad. That's usually much more
> economical.
> > Majikjon
>
> -Trying in vain to bring the conversation back on topic for the list...
> ;-)
>

> ------------------------------

On topic?  Why?  You never know, the fumes from the Scotch may make Steve
write faster.  ;]

Hmmm.  Probably my inside voice and I should get to sleep.

(Must ask Star what kind of lovely dessert wine they gave me; it was like
Tokay, very smooth, and nicer than most meads.  Mmmmm.  Lovely!)

*---

--
A.S. Zanoni
Convention Liaison for Steven Brust