[Dragaera] Jhegaala rumors

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 12:51:03 PST 2007

On Dec 23, 2007 9:34 AM, Jon Lincicum wrote:

> From: "Louis Eastman"

>> So, guys, is it possible we'll get Jhegaala before March or so?

> No.
>
> Release is slated for July.
>
> http://www.locusmag.com/ForthcomingBooks.html

I was originally going to be a bit snarky, and suggest "Not unless the
Tor book scheduler has a brainstorm and immediately orders Jhegaala to
be made available earlier"; however, that got me thinking about
printing and distribution lead times and art lead times, which made me
realize that in the book publishing world, 7 months isn't that far
away, which made me wonder, "Does Amazon.com have a page up already
for Jhegaala?", which made me check Amazon.com.

So instead of snark, I present the latest news in Jhegaala's
transformative journey (from words in SKZB's head, to words in his
computer, to a book for us to actually hold and read), here:

   http://www.amazon.com/Jhegaala-Vlad-Steven-Brust/dp/0765301474

I am nearly entirely certain that the art is again the work of Steven
Hickman.  And why not?  I'm not sure where he got the multi-color
frills and whatnot from, but that's art for you.