[Dragaera] Jhegaala rumors

Konrad Gaertner kgaertner at tx.rr.com
Sun Dec 23 13:12:54 PST 2007

Davdi Silverrock wrote:

> So instead of snark, I present the latest news in Jhegaala's
> transformative journey (from words in SKZB's head, to words in his
> computer, to a book for us to actually hold and read), here:
>
>    http://www.amazon.com/Jhegaala-Vlad-Steven-Brust/dp/0765301474
>
> I am nearly entirely certain that the art is again the work of Steven
> Hickman.

Maybe, but I should point out that the other artists who have done
covers for Vlad books were good at matching his style.  And I can't
see Hickman's signature on that image, and usually you can.

Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - - email: kgaertner at tx.rr.com
http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
"If I let myself get hung up on only doing things that had any actual
chance of success, I'd never do *anything*!" Elan, Order of the Stick