[Dragaera] Kragar - SPOILERS

Jot Powers books at bofh.com
Wed Jan 2 15:47:23 PST 2008

SPOILER SPACE

I think the problem with most of these theories is that Kragar has
been working for Mario longer than Aliera has been on this world (this
time).

Aliera doesn't exist in this plane until a relatively short number of
years ago.  Hence, she did not introduce him to Mario through the house
either, since he was long gone from there before she was brought back.

Unless all of you are making a point that is too subtle for me to pick
up.  She may just dislike him due to the "Dragon issue", but it likely
is not due to something she experienced personally in that regard.

My guess?  She doesn't approve of Mario being a Jhergh assassin.  She'd
like him to stop that and be respectable and she sees Kragar as being
the conduit that allows that to continue.

Then again, I'm making racial and gender based guesses on "people" that
live largely in Steve's head, so it seems unlikely that I'm correct.

-Jot
--
 Jot Powers      http://www.superpowers.us      <books at bofh.com>
"I'm upping my standards, so up yours!"