[Dragaera] Attribution on swag items... things to consider

Scott Crain s_thomas_crain at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 13:34:37 PST 2008

When it comes to buttons, you can get the attribution/copyright along what is/will become the edge of the button itself, once it's stamped in.  On t-shirts and the like, I'd make it a simple '-- Steven Brust' in a font that's at most 1/4 the size of the shirt's font, unless it's something we'd want specifically attributed, i.e. the 'To do is to be. -Socrates, To be is to do. -Plato, Do be do be do. -Sinatra' thing.