[Dragaera] LOLDragaera

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 23:57:43 PST 2008

So!

There I was, driving along, thinking about the cover art of the
various books, when I suddenly visualized the cover of /Dzur/ as
cropped so that it just showed the Dzur, with a caption:

HERO CAT
    /DEFIES/ YOU ALL
(or /DEFIES/ Y'ALL )

And from there, I just started running with it...

The LOL phenomenon has largely passed its peak, I think.  And yet,
perhaps there is still time to milk the meme a little more for its
humor.

So I've been pondering, what would be LOL captions for the various
Dragaeran animals?

Some seem rather obvious.  For example, for a teckla, obviously being
threatened by one of the various predator animals: HALP!

And for all of the predators (most of the House animals, really):
YOU HAS A FLAVR!
   NOM NOM NOM

For dragons, there's always
I'M IN UR BASE, KILLIN UR D00DS
(which also works for Dragons, and specifically, Morrolan)

For hawks,
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

For orca with gaping mouth,
MOAR!

For tiassa (with a lightbulb over the head, no doubt):
IDEA CAT
  HAS AN IDEA

And finally:

(For jhereg): I CAN HAS TECKLABURGER?
and:
CEILING JHEREG IS WATCHING YOU ASSASSINATE

PS: If anyone wishes to combine these with House animal pictures for
T-Shirts or something like that, well, I nearly think I entirely
approve.