[Dragaera] Thought for the week: BookTour

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Mon Jan 7 16:06:51 PST 2008

> Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 23:04:23 EST
> From: FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Thought for the week: BookTour
>
> In a message dated 1/6/2008 11:23:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> chica at dreamcafe.com writes:
>
>>I'd say you have a really good shot.  After all, _Dzur_ was in Amazon's
>>top 100-1000 books for three days.  Like he's a bestselling author, eh?
> Like New York Times Bestselling Author!  Says so on the paperback Dzur
> books!
>
> Thanks by the way.

No problem.

I have a preference for the authors to keep on eating.  :>  I'm very
practical that way.

I'd be delighted to hear that SKZB got a 2008 book tour this summer.
Wouldn't that be neat?  I bet your local library would also be interested;
libraries sure bought many copies of _Dzur_!

I hear Tor Books took out a full-page ad in the Omegacon program book.
I'm hoping that _Jhegaala_'s in that ad...

Chica*---

--
A.S. Zanoni
Outbound Convention Liaison for Steven Brust

Steven's Travel & Event Schedule:
http://www.angelfire.com/fang/dreamcafe_chica