[Dragaera] LOLDragaera

Steve Hubbell usagigoya at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:52:00 PST 2008

Sorry, I have been following this LoL thread since it started and I guess I just don't understand the fad or phenomenon or whatever you would call it.

Why would someone want to wear something that looks like it was written by a grade school child or possibly by an immigrant still learning the English language?

It is one thing to attribute poor language skills to a cat in a cartoon or comic strip, but why would someone want to promote a professional writer in such a manner?

Like I said, it does not make sense to me.

Just my two cents....

Also,
I would love to see the Valabar and Sons plain logo (no comment about dining) offered on a t-shirt, preferrably black.

And I really like the "Shut Up, Loiosh" quote with the jhereg silhouette and think it would look cool on a hooded sweatshirt. (Why doesn't CafePress offer black hooded sweatshirts?).