[Dragaera] Gift Shop

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:57:15 PST 2008

I love it! I've stayed silent on this swag discussion, but this shirt
would be funny to _everyone_, and even funnier to Brust fans. Make
this shirt and I can guarantee I'd buy several (i.e. I'm not sure what
the price is but I'd buy at least $50 worth).

For whatever it's worth, I liked this first version better than any of
the revisions. But the wording of the final clause doesn't really
matter to me, and I could go with any of them.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and

Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.