[Dragaera] Paarfi-speak shirt (Was Gift Shop)

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Wed Jan 9 08:27:34 PST 2008

The drafts so far fit in the template at 96pt type, and I think it will
be legible, though probably people who wear it should prepare themselves
for readers drawing nearer in order to properly ascertain the contents
of the text. Which is great for engaging in a conversation about the
Khaavren romances, of course, as well as SKZB's books. :)

Sorry about the mock-up attachment, I guess the list doesn't like
attachments. I don't want to put it in the store proper yet, so you'll
have to wait to see what it will look like once the text settles.

Yes, I like the drop cap idea.