[Dragaera] Gift Shop

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 22:38:31 PST 2008

(Left out a "that" near the end)

Take 6:

"It so chanced to transpire that my beloved and honorable parents
visited Dragaera City at that cusp of History when the conflict
between Lord Adron e'Kieron and the Emperor Tortaalik climaxed in said
city and its environs being dissolved and transformed into the Lesser
Sea of Chaos, and while my parents were indeed enormously fortunate in
escaping the Disaster with their lives, the only memento of their
visit to the doomed city that they were able to procure for me was
this very shirt that I am now wearing, with its truncated sleeves and sadly
cheap and lightweight fabric, as one can plainly see."

Amusing thought:  You know I just visualized wearing this shirt?  Her
Highness the Empress Zerika IV.  Obviously, not while on duty.

Heh.