[Dragaera] Gift Shop

Alain Feeny feeny at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 9 06:25:05 PST 2008

The use of the term "sojourned" meets with the approval of this humble
reader. I nearly think this collaborated endeavour in imprinting a
plain and simple garment is approaching a satisfactory conclusion,
whereupon I might avail myself with requesting your pleasure in
ordering for myself and possibly a few choice friends an example of
said collaborative work which I shall proudly display upon my person,
despite the plain and simple qualities of said garment.

AMF